Oneplus has recently released Open Beta Updates for Oneplus 6T and Oneplus 6. Surprisingly they have released Android Pie Weekly Update 263 for Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 5T.
It is officially confirmed by the company on their Twitter page:
According to the company, these updates
- App and display improvements, with many bug fixes and improvements in system stability.
- Caller ID feature will be included with both the updates to track unidentified calls.
What is Open Beta Update?
Open Beta Software Updates are not official OTAs with unstability. This update includes the chances of bugs which can make your device unstable. So there is a huge potential risk associated with the update.
By providing Open Beta Updates company tries to capture bugs and resolve it ASAP in their upcoming official OTAs to provide stability.
How to install
open beta update in your device? oneplus
This section is especially for the newbies who are just trying to experiment with their device by installing Oneplus open beta update.
NOTE: If the user with OnePlus 6 or 6T is already running on open beta software, then the new update will be arriving as an OTA update.
- Improvements for screen brightness control
- Confirm pin without tapping √ for app locker
- Improved color adaptation for navigation bar when using third party apps
- General bug fixes and system stability improvements
- Added the caller identification feature (For India only)
- Improved UI for Call History
- Added create a collection, copy and move photos features
- New illustrations and design on blank pages
- General Bug fixes and overall experience improvements
- Added recommended tools in Toolbox
- Improved UI for category tags in app drawer
For more details for your smartphone visit and subscribe GeekyFyMe.