iOS 11 Public Beta by Apple has been released yesterday.This is the first beta version of iOS 11 to download and examine the bugs. You can download this Beta version in entire iOS range. But, you need to get registered to Apple site to download this Beta version.
But, before proceeding, make sure to backup your entire data as it’s an unstable release.
Apple released the iOS 11 for public testing for everyone to install iOS 11. iOS 11 can be installed on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Apple wants to rectify bugs via Public support. If you want the update ASAP download and start reporting the problems to Apple. The testers have got the great opportunity to test the new features of iOS 11. Ahh, don’t worry you can revert back to iOS 10 if you like
Ahh, have a question on downgrading?. Follow here:
ALSO READ: how to downgrade from ios 11 beta
It’s arduous for Apple because it will be packed with so many new features and technologies. It’s new features and support for augmented reality, aiming to leapfrog the rest of the industry. To make iOS easier Apple has got too many hurdles to solve. Before telling you how to install iOS 11 on your iDevices, let me tell that you can run the new OS on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, and iPhone SE.
ios 11 supported devices:
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, and iPhone SE.
Lots of users search for “how to downgrade from ios 11 without computer“. But, I want to tell you that you can’t do it without Apple computer.
iOS 11 INSTALLING STEPS TO FOLLOW
At first, take a Backup of your device first. Follow steps below:
- Look for the Device icon in the menu bar and click on it & look for Backups and click This computer option.
- Check Encrypt iPhone backup option and add a password.
- Now click Back Up Now.
- After this, click on iTunes in the menu bar and choose Preferences.
- Find the Devices tab and click on it. Now click on the newly created backup while holding the Control key. Click on Archive.
Your Device Data is now safe and secure.
ALSO READ: GALAXY TAB S3 BUY INDIA AT ₹47,990
What is Beta version?
Beta version is the first phase of the Software development after the first release.
According to lifewire.
Beta software is generally considered “complete” by the developer but still not ready for general use due to a lack of testing “in the wild.” Websites, operating systems, and programs alike are often said to be in beta at some point during development.
Beta software is either released to everyone (called an open beta) or a controlled group (called a closed beta) for testing.
iOS 11 ISSUES
- The battery life is worst in iOS 11 beta which drains fast.
- Data loss issues.
- Various Bugs & no knowledge to downgrade
HOW TO INSTALL iOS 11 BETA
First of all, you need to register on Apple Site.
- To register yourself as a developer with Apple, you need to visit beta.apple.com on your iPhone. There, click on the Download New Betas option.
- Followed by the Signup or sign in button.
- Use your Apple ID to Sign in.
- On the Guide to Public Betas page, find the Get Started section and select Enroll your iOS device.
- After this, find the Download Profile button. Tap on it and Allow.
- Now tap on Install button and get started with the iOS 11 installation process. You also need to reboot your device.
- Now all you need to do is visit Settings on your iDevice and tap General.
- There, tap on Software Update and choose Download and Install.
- Tap on Install Now to complete the installation process.
This is the full guide to installing iOS 11 in your Device. Share your views and Don’t forget to share this article.